How can we contribute to your success?
CFDyna provides design solutions to Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow phenomena wherever it occurs such as Electronics Cooling, Automotive, Power Generation, Aerospace and Process Industry. We will help you solve the problem which otherwise require you to bring in extra resource temporarily.
- Do you want to expedite the engineering design cycle without investing in softwares, hardwares and human resources?
- Do you need fast turn-around time with accurate prediction of simulated results?
- Do you need end-to-end solution and problem-solving rather than just numerical simulation?
We believe that CFD is a good tool but the practices may vary across the problems. This leads to relatively large inconsistency in results (variation in results of simulation done by different engineers or using different software). Our collaboration is intended to develop a process which eliminates variations arising out of such dependencies of result on CFD simulation practices. It includes Design Engineers, Bench/Field Testing Engineers and
We have developed and adopted open-source softwares which bring down the overall cost to ultra low level.
- This will will help us serve you at lower cost with reliability at par with other commercial programs. GMSH, OpenFOAM, Salome, Paraview and Octave to name few of them.
When used carefully, numerical tools such as CFD are great applications to "accelerate the design environment" and improve the design cycle time through "concurrent engineering" as well as "predictive engineering". We differentiate between just "simulation environment" and "problem-solving environment".
|The decision of "developing in-house capabilities" vs. "getting the simulation done through an Engineering Service Provider" may be based on several factors such as:
These are few questions which can help make "informed decisions".
- How many design upgrades or new (concept) design your organization plan to execute?
- What is the cost of acquiring the the license, hardware and training of existing / new engineers?
- Are you willing to invest "extra dedicated resource" on long term basis? Such costs are neither way obvious nor always linear in terms of scale: both on investment and revenue front!
- How easily and what price CFD practitioners are available with a background of industry you are part of?
- What is the cost of actual testing? Is the testing done on true scale model or reduced scale?
| We will help you choose the right product to meet your requirements optimally, help develop the required competency and seamlessly integrate numerical simulations in your product development cycle. The process involves careful assessment of the extent of virtual simulation requirements and other tools being used in-house.
- What other numerical tools are being used in your organization?
- What product development experience using classical approach is available?
- How can the extant know-how be used to validate initial CFD results?
- Do we need to used CFD to complement other calculations such as CAA (Computation Aero-acoustics) and FSI (Fluid Structure Interactions)?
Quality Assurance of Results and Deliverables
We continuously benchmark ourselves both technically and on QCD (Quality, Cost & Deliverables) parameters. Each project deliverables are internally reviewed, "Things Went Wrong" and "Thing Went Right" recorded which help us develop a foolproof Best Practice Guidelines (BPGs). These BPGs help us deliver project requirements in-time, efficiently and First Time Right. In addition to the best practice guidelines, we have developed extensive checklist based on the issues encountered in past and literature surveys. These checklist help us do the right thing the first time!
Value Propositions for CFD & FEA Software Suppliers
The collective domain knowledge and hands-on experience using your tools, we can provide following value-added services which will in turn help you improve your end customer's experience:
- All the tools are thoroughly reviewed and quality tested before release yet still lack a review from an outsider perspective - the ultimate user.
- Ergonomics, ease use use, small scale improvements - these are some of the parameters we an use to test the software and provide user-experience for further enhancements in the features of the software.
- Create a thorough "Frequently Asked Questions" for various industries and applications which will in turn improve productivity of your end customers.
- Improve and make the user manuals concise and easy to navigate.